Residential Fence Installation for Wilmington, NC
At Davis Fence, we offer residential fence installation to help provide home security, give you privacy, boost home value and improve the aesthetics of your property. Contact us to schedule an appointment to have your residential fence installed. Our team can answer any questions you have about our installation services before you schedule your appointment. We offer vinyl, wood, and chain link fencing and proudly serve Wilmington, NC and the surrounding areas!
Benefits of Installing a Residential Fence on Your Property
- Home security – Fences are a natural deterrent for thieves because they make it harder to get close to homes. There is a lot more work involved when you have to climb or jump over a fence, so chances are someone looking to steal will not choose a house with a fence.
- Privacy – Residential fences create a barrier between your home and the street which is especially helpful when you have kids or pets that you want to keep from running into the street.
- Boost home value – Fences are expensive, so adding a residential fence to your property will significantly increase how much it’s worth.
- Improve aesthetics – The addition of a fence to your property will make it look cleaner from the street while also providing you with a natural barrier between you and your neighbors.
Why Hire a Professional Fence Company to Install Your Residential Fence?
If you’re thinking about installing a residential fence on your property, the idea of saving money by doing the work yourself can be tempting. However, a DIY approach to residential fence installation can wind up costing you even more money in the long run. No matter what kind of fencing you would like to have installed, working with a professional fencing company can benefit you in a number of different ways.
- You’ll Get the Fence You Need: Whether you have a vision in mind or you’re not sure where to begin, our team can help. We can analyze your property, take your specific requirements into consideration, and recommend the fence that best suits your needs.
- Save Money: Residential fence installation requires a variety of tools and pieces of equipment, some of which are specialized. Our professionals have access to these tools, saving you the hassle of buying or renting specialized equipment yourself. We know how to correctly install fencing to avoid potentially costly mistakes that would require expensive repairs down the line. While hiring a contractor might seem more expensive in the short term, it winds up saving you money in the long run.
- Handle Potential Issues: If there is one thing that home improvement projects have in common, it’s that unexpected issues often pop up. Our skills and experience allow us to detect and address any potential problems that might arise.
- Avoid Legal Problems: Your neighborhood has certain zoning laws that will govern how and where your fence is installed. Working with a professional residential fence contractor ensures that your fence is installed in accordance with all local laws and guidelines.
- Improve Property Value: A high-quality residential fence that is professionally installed will improve your curb appeal and raise the value of your property. Regardless of whether you’re planning to sell your house anytime soon, maximizing the return on your investment comes with all kinds of advantages.
If you want to learn more or set up a consultation, reach out to us today!
Contact Our Fence Company Today!
Our fence company wants to help you get some privacy by installing a residential fence around your home. Contact our contractors today for an estimate on wood, vinyl, or chain link fencing! We offer services to residents who live in and around the Wilmington, NC area!