Tips from Our Residential Fence Company Serving Wilmington, NC
If you’ve never worked with a residential fence company before, there’s no better one to start with than Davis Fence! Beyond our exceptional installation services, we pride ourselves on dedicated customer service, which includes clear and open communication, close attention to detail, and honest recommendations. When you choose to have us build one of our beautiful wood, chain link, ornamental aluminum, vinyl, or privacy fences, you will be informed of exactly what to expect throughout each phase of the process. We could not be more proud of our reputation as one of the preferred residential fence companies serving Wilmington, NC homeowners and we look forward to adding you to our long list of satisfied customers.
At Davis Fence, we want to provide you with the best service possible and that includes giving you all of the information you need so you know what to expect when you work with us. Whether you’re interested in chain link, wood, vinyl, or ornamental aluminum fencing, our process and expectations are as follows:
- Call our residential fence company or Request a Quote to start the process.
- A Davis Fence representative will call you to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced estimators.
- If your neighborhood has a Home Owners Association (HOA), we highly recommend finding out what your approval process is so you can submit the appropriate request and provide your estimator with your HOA’s requirements for material specifications, setbacks, etc.
- Your assigned estimator will meet with you at your residence/job site to discuss your needs. They will take measurements and discuss the various options for materials, such as aluminum, wood, and vinyl fencing, as well as styles and gate(s).
- Within one business week, you can expect a customized quote from our fence company which includes a description of your project, the approximate measurements, and the estimated project price.
- When you are ready, please sign the estimate and submit your 50% deposit along with your HOA approval (if applicable). A Davis Fence representative will contact you once we have received all of the above.
- Clearing, grading, tree removal, etc. should be handled by you prior to your fence installation.
- A Davis Fence representative will reach out to notify you when your installation is approximately one week out. At that time, we would like to confirm that your property has been appropriately prepared for the installation (all clearing, grading, tree removal). If you need additional time, just let us know and we will reschedule your tentative installation and follow up again a week prior.
- Weather and other unforeseen circumstances can have an impact on the schedule, but we will do our best to keep you updated.
- Once scheduled, Davis Fence will contact underground location services to have any major utilities located and marked.
- **Any private utilities and/or sprinkler lines will need to be marked by you prior to your installation date.
- After your installation is complete, a Davis Fence representative will reach out to confirm that you are satisfied with the installation. If there are any issues that require remediation, we will schedule someone to address your concerns.
- When your expectations have been met, you will receive your invoice for final payment.
- All of our fences carry a 1-year workmanship warranty, so please reach out if there are issues after the installation.